We have an opportunity available for an experienced Recruitment Consultant at a reputable #pharmaceutical company based in #Johannesburg Central. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day recruitment function and HR support. Candidates who have pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare industry experience will have an added advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Human Resources related tertiary qualification
- APSO Examination beneficial
- 4 – 6 years Recruitment experience
- 2+ years in an administration environment advantageous
- Strong English communication and writing skills
- Full recruitment function (sourcing, screening, placing ads, interviewing, credential and reference checks etc.)
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Coordination of year end function and any other related event
- Ensure all SOP’s and policies are adhered to.
- HR Support
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidate that have the specific qualifications and experience required will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please send your detailed CV, motivation and list of project/role experience to email@example.com REF: 044 by Friday, 25 October 2019 – If you have not received any correspondence within 7 days of the closing date, please regard your application unsuccessful. For more vacancies, visit our website www.purplepanda.co.za
|Job Category||Human Resources, Office Support & General|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
|Requirements||HR related qualification|