Deputy Responsible #Pharmacist role available based in #JHBSouth. The ideal candidate will have more than 3 years RA experience, more specifically dealing with SAHPRA dossier submissions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BPharm Degree
- 3 – 5 years Regulatory Affairs Experience (Dossier Submission to SAHPRA)
- Exposure to production will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
General Regulatory Affairs duties and In the absence of the Responsible Pharmacist, the Deputy Responsible Pharmacist shall:
- Ensure that he/she in fact continuously supervises the company.
- Ensure that persons being employed and who provide services forming part of the scope of pharmacy practice of a pharmacist are appropriately registered with the Pharmacy Council.
- Notify the Pharmacy Council immediately upon receiving knowledge that his/her services as responsible pharmacist have been or will be terminated.
- Take corrective measures in respect of deficiencies with regard to inspection reports of the Pharmacy Council or in terms of the Medicines Act; and
- In addition to the general responsibilities also – Ensure that unauthorized persons do not obtain access to medicines or scheduled substance or the pharmacy premises outside of normal trading hours; Establish policies and procedures for the employees of the pharmacy with regard to the acts performed and services provided in the pharmacy; Ensure the safe and effective storage and keeping of medicine or scheduled substance in the pharmacy under his or her direct personal supervision. Have the overall responsibility for release of the finished products to the market; Ensure correct and effective record keeping of the purchase, sale, possession, storage, safekeeping and return of medicines or scheduled substances; etc.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidate that have the specific qualifications and experience required will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please send your detailed CV, motivation and list of project/role experience to email@example.com REF: 043 by Thursday, 17 October 2019 – If you have not received any correspondence by Monday, 21 October 2019, please regard your application unsuccessful. For more vacancies, visit our website www.purplepanda.co.za
|Job Category||Office Support & General, Pharmaceutical|