Purple Panda Placements respects privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this site.
Purple Panda Placements seeks to employ best practices when it comes to the collection and processing of personal information in accordance with data protection or privacy legislation. If you follow a link to any other website, please check their policies before you submit any personal information to those websites as Purple Panda Placements is not responsible for information that captured and processed on linked websites.
What is Personal Information?
- Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual and includes:
- Information relating to your race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth;
- Information relating to your education which includes results, student or pupil history and so on;
- Information relating to medical (including biometrics), financial, criminal or employment history;
- Any identifying number symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or another particular assignment to you;
- Your personal opinions, views or preferences; The views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to the individual
- Your private or confidential correspondence (including correspondence that can reveal your original private or confidential correspondence); the views or opinions of another individual about you; and
- Your name if it appears with your other personal information or if your name itself would reveal information about you.
You may be asked or be required to provide limited personal information in order to enable us to provide certain services to you (e.g. requesting further information, applying for a vacancy)
Purple Panda Placements may store this information manually or electronically. Purple Panda Placements will only use it for the purposes for which it was provided, if you have consented to it. Information provided will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil that purpose.
We may also collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to our webmasters. This information reveals nothing personal about you. It is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual and allows us to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
How the Information Collected is Used
Personal information provided to Purple Panda Placements by you will only be used for the purposes stated when the information is requested. Personal information will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organisations without your permission. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Purple Panda Placements, its clients or others.
Demographical and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of Purple Panda Placements website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users. If you subscribe for data, news, announcements, alerts or any such information to be emailed to you from Purple Panda Placements, we will hold your details on our database until such time as you chose to unsubscribe from this service. You may do this at any stage by selecting the appropriate option in the alerts section of this site.
How We Store Information Collected
Quality and Protection of your Information
We make every effort to keep the personal information we hold updated, complete and accurate. It is your duty to provide Purple Panda Placements with your most up to date personal information and you can do so in the following ways: email@example.com or 07990207895. Purple Panda Placements strives to ensure the security of personal information we hold by taking reasonable measures to prevent destruction, unlawful access and loss of personal information. Any compromise of data integrity or confidentiality will be reported to you by written notice.
Please contact us by phone, or email if you:
- Require access to any of your personal information we have on our database; or
- Wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
- Would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
- We will require suitable proof of identity from you before we can action any of the above requests.
Any queries or concerns about privacy on this website should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org